BeliNewsletter #1 - Belinda-New Sound, New Song‏

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello, BeliFans! 

I wanted to share some news with you. My new single, "En El Amor Hay Que Perdonar" has been released and is available on all digital platforms. 

Together with Victor El Nasi and Juan Ortiz we created this song with a message that is very personal to me. "En El Amor Hay Que Perdonar" tells you that "asking for forgiveness with an open soul and your head held high, reflects humility." We tried to mix pop rhythms with urban beats to create an upbeat electronic sound and I am extremely proud of the outcome.

Also, I've prepared a special treat for you…the official lyric video for the song. You can check it out here. I hope you like it!

I am also fortunate enough to have the opportunity to perform "En El Amor Hay Que Perdonar", during the live broadcast of Premios Juventud on July 19th, you don't want to miss it!
Last but not least, my new album "Catarsis" is available for pre-order on iTunes, which includes an exclusive track.

Commenti